Thank you again to everyone who took the time to take my recent community survey – it RE-CONNECTED me to you. Here’s the survey results and how I can help.
So what do you do when somebody asks you for help? If you are like me, you figure out a way to help them.
Well, that’s what your survey responses did to me…It made me want to figure out all the ways that I could help.
First, let me share some of the results…
The top 3 content categories you MOST want to learn about:
1. Launching a product/program (no surprise AND glad to confirm)
2. Advanced Marketing (FB ads, Sales Funnel, Content Mktg, etc)
3.*(Tied) Personal Development AND Productivity
Top 3 biggest challenges you are facing:
1. Money fears (clear winner by far)
2. Working too hard for little return
3. Need clarity – feeling stuck
I loved reading the areas you are most proud of – the main theme was:
* the impact on your clients AND what you’ve created – your products/programs. (love that – I resonate)
Best next move to grow your business this year:
1. Put more systems in place
2. Put the foundation of business in place
3. Implement on advanced marketing
The other questions were open-ended so I received a variety of responses…but here’s a snapshot:
* where to focus so I can put my attention in the right places
* help to implement on marketing & what marketing works best
* how to get better results, working way to hard/tired
* struggling to make ends meet
* need support, feel alone, lack of confidence, belief and don’t know how to reach people who need what I have to offer
* struggling to manage business and my life – its too much
Here’s how I can help…
* I will be incorporating your favorite content categories on this Dream Launch Blog beginning next week and focus it on bite-sized content that you can implement without overwhelm. 🙂
* I will be incorporating your biggest challenges on my podcast SEASON 3 of the Superwoman Entrepreneur – “Money Breakthroughs” coming up next month.
* And I was inspired by your best next moves to hold a first-time ever, SUMMER SCHOOL in July. I know it may sound crazy, but I’m the type of person that LOVES solving problems…AND right away!
In the summer time, yes, I like to travel with my family but I STILL get my wish list projects completed. In fact, I get my BEST ideas at the beach or in my back yard by the pool…usually around water for some reason…or maybe it’s the space I have to let those ideas get fully expressed.
Anyway, here’s what I’m thinking…
If you want it, I’ll hold the Summer School in July (4 weeks) with the goal of in-session time to learn/work on your stuff together…
I will help you with training, breaking it down into steps, show you how I do it, and help you along the way on video together in a zoom “classroom” style. (I prefer short trainings with more implementation time – NO sole lectures)
Here’s what I need from you:
If you are interested in Summer School with me, respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on the topic of choice by 6/21/17 (I may even hold 2 sessions…I love this stuff)…No commitment required, I just want a headcount to check interest. (ideally it will be groups of 10-20 for hands on support)
YES! Productivity Summer School – I want to learn about getting MORE done – Productivity, planning tips, goal-setting, tools and systems you use.
YES! Launching Summer School – I want to map out my next launch, pre-launch strategy and get overall launch tips from you.
YES! Sales Funnel Summer School – I want map out my overall sales funnel (listbuilding to sales) and work on the elements with you.
YES! Marketing Implementation Summer School – I want to work on my marketing plan plus setup the basics for Facebook Ads to amp things up.
No matter where you are, I think I’ve covered all the ways I can help you right now.
This is what inspires me each day…to know I’m making a difference for you.
I want to help you with your marketing to build your business, AND create all the prosperity you desire in your business (and not sacrifice your life/joy to do it)!
So, look out for another post from me next week…to share SUMMER SCHOOL results and details to join me.
PLUS to say thank you to everyone who participated, you should have received an email with an extra bonus and the name of winner of the $100 Amazon gift card.
Thanks again for the feedback so I could add all these new ways to serve you better!
Feel free to comment below, if you still want to add your personal feedback or have questions.
If you still want to complete the survey, here’s the post with more about it.
Cheers to having all that your heart desires – you deserve it!