“Image therapy is the bridge to your beautiful, elegant masterpiece.”
My guest today is Liana Chaouli, who is a good friend who has impacted me along with many others with her transformational work. She is a beautiful soul with many gifts. Liana works with CEO’s, celebrities, and political figures as they turn to her to look and feel magnificent.
“I support you in revealing your spirit so you can dress your body.”
She is a clothing designer, a color specialist, an image therapist, and a master couturier. She challenges leaders to be their best, be honest, be vulnerable and bold. Liana glows when she walks into a room. I’ll never forget the day when she spotted things about me and made a huge difference in my appearance. Do YOU know what your wardrobe says about you?
Be sure to subscribe to the show to get your FREE automatic notifications and listen in on your phone when each new episode goes live!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Liana’s mission is to provide transformation through the empowerment of wardrobe.
- We are all masterpieces that God intends us to shine and show off.
- Clothing is our “second skin,” like armor or the platter on which we are presented.
- Liana shares how a simple step of opening up your neckline can transform your appearance and attitude.
- Entrepreneurs think they need to reinvent the wheel, but it comes down to understanding your gifts and the basics of who you are.
- Liana doesn’t believe in failure, as failure is the “gateway to learning.”
- Live your life from the inside out!
- Clothes are tools; closets are toolboxes, but some people’s closets are orphanages.
- Liana practices “What I don’t want you to know about me” once a week.
- Liana’s business now includes a business partner, assistant, and a valuable team.
- Revenue is generated from one-on-one work with clients, group work, live events, and a mastery program for other image therapists.
- Through her Virtual Style Academy, Liana can touch people all over the world.
- Some people think they can’t dress themselves, but it’s a skill anyone CAN LEARN!
- Most people think their body is the problem, when it’s the CLOTHES.
- From size 2-22, what you want to hide is coming from an internal place.
- Liana looks at life not as being about goals, but about having a vision and holding onto it.
- The best advice she ever received is from her father: “Speak so people can hear you.” And “Look at your OWN life.”
- Who inspires Liana? Her father, mother, daughter, granddaughter, and mentors
- Liana’s favorite book: The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
www.virtualstyleacademy.com (Liana has free gifts when you sign up on her website!)
Did you enjoy this episode? Share your feedback…
Thank you for joining us for this episode! If you loved this episode, be sure to let us know by leaving an honest rating and review for the New Superwoman Entrepreneur Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher to help spread the word about the show and help more women entrepreneurs who want to design a business and life they love, find this resource and community!
Join us in the New Superwoman Entrepreneur Facebook group…
Join our New Superwoman Entrepreneur Facebook Community to connect with like-minded women entrepreneurs from around the world who want to design a business and life they love! Click here to request access to this private Facebook group.