“Take inventory of what you believe, and then figure out how that is coloring and impacting your results.”
Today’s guest is Marni Battista, who has an inspiring story about her journey to successful entrepreneurship. She has built multiple successful businesses and founded Dating with Dignity after a long marriage and subsequent divorce. Marni has experience in dating and relationship coaching and training from the Hoffman Institute and the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching.
“I could point to a million blessings in disguises. The disguises have been very, very good.”
She was a guest co-host on Dr. Drew’s Loveline show and has been called “LA’s Best Dating Coach.” Because of her personal experiences, Marni understands what it means to be lonely and sick of dates that go nowhere. She uses her professional relationship and personal development expertise to provide compassion, support, and guidance to women.
Be sure to subscribe to the show to get your FREE automatic notifications and listen in on your phone when each new episode goes live!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Marni’s 17-year marriage, divorce, and search to reinvent herself led to the life she leads today with her new husband and three daughters
- How Marni’s mission, passion, hobby, and interest all merged into her work to help women date with dignity
- How Marni was transformed from “The Lost Girl” into a strong, confident woman
- Any entrepreneur faces obstacles. Marni shares how an early workshop was a total failure that taught her to overcome her fears and failures.
- Marni’s business generates revenue through coaching, year-long programs, private coaching, and internet-based product sales.
- Her business model focuses on internet business, driving leads, and live events.
- How Marni made the difficult decision to sever a partnership for the future growth of her business
- How the severed relationship taught her the value of professional relationships and boundaries
- The #1 way people sabotage their relationship goals is the mindset we believe can create the negative result we try to avoid.
- The #1 secret to becoming irresistible is to have self-worth, sex appeal (it all comes down to femininity), and dating savvy.
- Men are the most attracted to and inspired by confident women who know what they want.
- Marni shares her unusual “follow your gut” strategy at a recent event that netted several reluctant (at first) clients.
- Marni manages her life by delegating, knowing the value of “my time,” having household help, and hiring quality consultants.
- Marni lined up a great team by working on her personal development and following the Law of Generosity. It’s paid off big!
- Marni’s favorite tools: Passion Planner, PostMates, and Squeegie
- The best advice she ever received: “The Law of Compensation”—Marni explains.
- Who inspires Marni? Brene’ Brown
- Marni’s favorite book: The Big Leap by Gay Hendrix
www.datingwithdignity.com (Visit the website to find out how to download Marni’s new book for free: Becoming Irresistible.)
Did you enjoy this episode? Share your feedback…
Thank you for joining us for this episode! If you loved this episode, be sure to let us know by leaving an honest rating and review for the New Superwoman Entrepreneur Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher to help spread the word about the show and help more women entrepreneurs who want to design a business and life they love, find this resource and community!
Join us in the New Superwoman Entrepreneur Facebook group…
Join our New Superwoman Entrepreneur Facebook Community to connect with like-minded women entrepreneurs from around the world who want to design a business and life they love! Click here to request access to this private Facebook group.