Welcome! My guest today is LeeAnn Webster, who has a powerful strategy that you can apply to reach more people for your business. She is the creator of Totally Telesummits, and she’s here to tell us how it works.
“Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
LeeAnn is a lawyer, coach, and entrepreneur who has the gift of making the “techie” stuff seem easy. Her passion is to help coaches, speakers, and authors grow and monetize their mailing lists. LeeAnn has been featured in various national and local media outlets. She is also a dedicated runner and triathlete, even completing her first Ironman event recently! LeeAnn is putting the mobility of her business to the test by traveling around the US while running her business from various locales. Join us for this interesting conversation!
Your business should be designed around your life, and not the other way around!
Be sure to subscribe to the show to get your FREE automatic notifications and listen in on your phone when each new episode goes live!
Listen to this episode to learn:
- LeeAnn’s mission: it’s all about creating freedom and choice.
- How LeeAnn’s dreams are being fulfilled through Tele summits
- How LeeAnn’s passion to “make a difference” is being realized through her business
- How LeeAnn left a job with a prestigious law firm because her heart wanted MORE!
- Why LeeAnn loves to laugh while on consulting calls with clients
- The lessons learned from her first business partnership, which turned into her biggest challenge of all
- Why a partnership needs a clear agreement concerning when one partner wants to leave
- Totally Telesummits is a virtual conference interview series with which you can grow your business community
- How LeeAnn incorporates coaching and “all things techie” into her work with clients
- Find out about 2016’s Group Planning Weekend from Totally Telesummits!
- LeeAnn’s most powerful move? Hiring a branding coach/business mentor
- How strategic repositioning was necessary for LeeAnn but has paid off BIG!
- LeeAnn shares her tips for you in your business and her favorite tools for time management!
- LeeAnn’s best advice? “Just Do It!” (Yes, she borrowed it from Nike!)
- How LeeAnn’s friend, Sherry, inspires her and makes her a better person
- Favorite book? Leveraging the Universe by Mike Dooley
- Favorite quote? “Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- LeeAnn has a gift for NSWE listeners: Get her Ultimate Telesummit Checklist for FREE!
Resources Mentioned on the Show:
Get LeeAnn’s favorite book: Leveraging the Universe by Mike Dooley
Did you enjoy this episode? Share your feedback…
Thank you for joining us for this episode! If you loved this episode, be sure to let us know by leaving an honest rating and review for the New Superwoman Entrepreneur Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher to help spread the word about the show and help more women entrepreneurs who want to design a business and life they love, find this resource and community!
Join us in the New Superwoman Entrepreneur Facebook group…
Join our New Superwoman Entrepreneur Facebook Community to connect with like-minded women entrepreneurs from around the world who want to design a business and life they love! Click here to request access to this private Facebook group.