My guest today is someone who is an inspiration to me and models exactly what I love to talk about on this show. Molesey Crawford grew up in an underprivileged neighborhood in Florence, SC. She was determined to find her greater destiny and is now passionate about providing a better life for her young daughter. Molesey competed in pageants in her youth and has used this platform to teach the power of personal development and perseverance. She won titles on local, state, and national levels in her competition and went on to earn her BS in Criminology from the University of South Carolina.
Molesey became a published author after establishing herself as a respected public speaker. She began The Queen Code movement for women of great potential who are searching for their destiny. Molesey has built her business around her favorite quote:
“Everything that we need to reach our fullest expression is already within us. We arrive encoded with who we are destined to be. Our job is to decipher and unlock our queen code.”
Be sure to subscribe to the show to get your FREE automatic notifications and listen in on your phone when each new episode goes live!
Molesey explains the following about her journey:
- Molesey is dedicated to helping women reconnect with their feminine power and purpose in their lives, homes, community, and world.
- In preparing for motherhood, she did a “shake-down” in all aspects of life to get rid of everything that wasn’t “beautiful, useful, and meaningful.”
- Molesey shares details about streamlining life, increasing efficiency, and learning to say NO to things that aren’t helpful and productive.
- Know what you value and what your values are. Ask “what are deal-breakers for me?”
- Freedom is Molesey’s #1 value, so she measures everything against that.
- In business, there are certain things you DON’T want to delegate.
- For Molesey, writing, speaking, and marketing are her priorities; most everything else is delegated.
- Molesey’s challenge came in 2012, when she realized her business didn’t reflect her personal growth.
- Molesey’s revenue comes from 2-3 private clients, master classes, group work, her mentorship program, products, and books.
- Molesey’s advice is to make sure that your business aligns with your purpose, “igniting your genius.” Leverage social media in your favor.
- Sharing your value connects you with others.
- “Work isn’t about finding more time, but effectively using the time you have.”
- Find out how this busy mom schedules her work and “mommy time” while remaining committed to a 3-day work week!
- The best advice Molesey ever received: “Slow down so your blessings can catch you!”
- Who inspires Molesey? “People who have simple ideas with profound effects, like George Lucas.”
www.thequeencode.com/2016 (Free audio of Queen Ascension 2016 for NSWE listeners.)
Zero Limits by Joe Vitale (Molesey’s favorite book)
Did you enjoy this episode? Share your feedback…
Thank you for joining us for this episode! If you loved this episode, be sure to let us know by leaving an honest rating and review for the New Superwoman Entrepreneur Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher to help spread the word about the show and help more women entrepreneurs who want to design a business and life they love, find this resource and community!
Join us in the New Superwoman Entrepreneur Facebook group…
Join our New Superwoman Entrepreneur Facebook Community to connect with like-minded women entrepreneurs from around the world who want to design a business and life they love! Click here to request access to this private Facebook group.