“I’m always creating platforms for different areas of the human lifestyle that provide for well-being at the deepest level.”
Today’s guest is Adonata Pyaga, who is an entrepreneur, therapist, and leading expert in the resolution of trauma. Adonata’s systems give you permanent access to your inner resources, restore your core wholeness, and unfold your full potential. Let’s hear more from Adonata!
“I feel like the richest woman in the world.”
Be sure to subscribe to the show to get your FREE automatic notifications and listen in on your phone when each new episode goes live!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Adonata’s mission is “to empower human beings to embody their full potential while living in harmony with nature so that every human action enhances the ecosystem of the earth.”
- Adonata lives a very creative lifestyle that has led to the development of all her businesses.
- Her insatiable curiosity about life has contributed to her lifelong desire to be an entrepreneur.
- Her biggest challenge came in 2004, when she felt that it was time to do something different. She bought a forest in the Ozark Mountains and moved to Arkansas.
- She spent five years experimenting with alternative construction techniques to see what a single person could do without traditional tools. She created a “Canvas Castle” called the Plenisphere.
- To keep moving forward, Adonata has to tap into her innermost being and listen to her full potential self and her inner child.
- Adonata is a “Whole Brain Architect.” She has integrated many technologies into one system in helping the brain come back into balance from trauma.
- The four components of her work are the full potential self, the child self, awareness and energy of the body, and the connection to the natural environment.
- Business owners need to get emotionally up-to-date with themselves.
- Awareness is essential to overcome the victim mentality and move forward.
- Adonata has four businesses!
- Her daily routine begins with daily meditation and exercise.
- The best advice she’s ever received? “Act with the end in mind.”
- Who inspires Adonata? Herself! And her therapist from 20 years ago!
- Favorite book: Anastasia by Vladimir Magre and her upcoming book that will be out next month, Freedom from Emotional Upset, by Adonata Pyaga.
- A favorite mantra? “Don’t act without joy!”
www.the-happy-heart.com (click on the link for NSWE listeners to access Adonata’s program, Set Your Goals on Fire.)
Join us in the New Superwoman Entrepreneur Facebook group…
Join our New Superwoman Entrepreneur Facebook Community to connect with like-minded women entrepreneurs from around the world who want to design a business and life they love! Click here to request access to this private Facebook group.